Sailors and Coast Guardsmen may self-refer to the program or be referred by family members, command leadership or medical providers.
Navy Wounded Warrior staff is located at military installations, Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs) and Department of Veterans Affairs facilities in every region in the United States. A comprehensive list of those locations is below.
Sailors and Coast Guardsmen may self-refer to Navy Wounded Warrior, or be referred by a family member, their command leadership or their medical team.
To learn more about enrollment, reach out via your local district, the Navy Wounded Warrior call center (855-NAVY WWP / 855-628-9997), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Naval District Washington
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, Md.
Navy Region Mid-Atlantic
- Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center, North Chicago, Ill.
- Naval Health Clinic New England, Newport, R.I.
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Va.
- Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, N.C.
Navy Region Southeast
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville, Fla.
- San Antonio Military Medical Center, Texas
- VA Polytrauma Rehabilitation Center Tampa, Fla.
Navy Region Northwest
- Naval Hospital Bremerton, Wash.
- Naval Hospital Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island, Wash.
- Naval Station Everett, Wash.
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center Keyport, Wash.
Navy Region Southwest
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Calif.
- Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, Calif.
- VA Polytrauma Rehabilitation Center Palo Alto, Calif.
Navy Region Hawaii
- Naval Health Clinic Hawaii
Call: 808-473-2444 x4555